Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Natalie update

From my sister concerning her daughter Natalie

"Hi Everyone,

Natalie continues to get better. She is able to sit up in her brace for almost 1/2 hour at a time. Her balance is better and she should be rid of her walker in a day or so. He pain is still moderate and the meds make her sleep quite a bit still. She had visits from some of her friends yesterday and was in such a great mood last evening. Her sister is such a great help to Natalie and they are so dear to each other.

Thank you for all of your support, friendship, and love."


I thank all readers who have cared. Some of you have sent best wishes and I know some of you have prayed for Natalie. She is an amazing girl, very gifted and I am sure the world will be a better place with her still around and well.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is good to hear.

-Dan S.

IAMB said...

I second that:

This is good to hear. Really good.

radar said...

Thank you, guys!

highboy said...

Glad to hear it. Praise God! By the way, once I graduate and become a televagelist, the cost of my prayers for healing will go up a bit I'm afraid. Good thing you caught me how.

creeper said...

That is good to hear, Radar.

Highboy, I hope that once you become a televangelist, you won't be so uncouth as to accept more than a nominal income for it.

highboy said...

"Highboy, I hope that once you become a televangelist, you won't be so uncouth as to accept more than a nominal income for it."

Hey, I want my fair market value. Whatever Benny Hinn or Kenneth Copeland rake in should be fair.

creeper said...

"Whatever Benny Hinn or Kenneth Copeland rake in should be fair."

I take it they, too, only accept a nominal income for serving the Lord.

highboy said...

Benny Hinn flies a private jet. Kenneth drives a Royce.

cpbvk said...

Great news, Radar! My best to Natalie!

creeper said...

" Benny Hinn flies a private jet. Kenneth drives a Royce."

I take it they don't spend much time preaching that bit about Jesus casting the moneychangers et al out of the temple.

Disgusting hypocrites.