Search This Blog

Monday, November 03, 2008

My Last Democrat

Before I begin, here are some vital links for you:

Lots of stuff about voting records and ratings

Specific voting ratings for Congressmen

Records of Congressional voting, official

Voting percentages by agreement with Party

~

Jimmy Carter was the last Democratic candidate for President for which I voted. I thought that, as a former commander and a guy with executive experience, he would be a good leader for the country. He turned out to be a pacifist with the worst foreign policy decisions imaginable, not even able to stand up to an attack rabbit, let alone the Soviet Union or Iran!

This year I am voting for John McCain! So will our troops! It is a matter of trust.

My family and I will be in line at six AM to vote for John McCain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I thought that, as a former commander and a guy with executive experience, he would be a good leader for the country."

And would you conclude from this that military and executive experience prior to the presidency are much of an indicator of performance as president?

Enjoy the day. I'm a bit busy these days, but will catch up (including on some of the subjects that you erroneously claimed to have answered) soon as I have more time on my hands.

-- creeper