You have to read it to believe it, really. Or this one. Some very big organizations are working in concert to try to get this girl killed and paint the scenario as anti-Islam bias rather than what is actually happening.
Jewish Oddysseus has more to say about it. One young girl against CAIR and a conspiracy but so far America is still free enough to keep her from harm.
Photo and political cartoon courtesy Muslims Against Sharia
Have we forgotten what Islamic Fascism intends to do to us? Just check out what recently took place in Pakistan!
"Gojra, Pakistan. Hundreds of Muslims burned and looted Christian homes, killing seven Christians. Five, including three women and two children, were burnt alive. Gojra, a village about 100 miles west of Lahore, was the scene of an angry Muslim mob determined to avenge what they believed was the desecration of a Koran, the Muslim holy book, one week earlier.
That's right, hundreds of religious zealots, burning women and children alive because they thought someone had mistreated a book. When it was over, dozens of houses were torched and Faith Bible Pentecostal Church lay in ruins. Two villagers were shot dead, residents said. Five others, including two children, burned alive.
Christians make up about 2 percent of the Punjab population and are becoming frequent targets. In June, a mob attacked Christian homes in the Kasur district of Punjab for allegedly dishonoring the prophet Mohammed. In Pakistan, which has strict laws against blasphemy, people can be imprisoned for life or put to death for insulting Islam.
The riots prompted angry protests by Christians and human rights activists in Lahore, the Punjab's provincial capital. Rights groups accused the police of failing to respond quickly enough to prevent the violence from escalating."Islamic Nations Slaughter and Enslave Christians
THERE IS NOT ONE CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH WHERE MUSLIMS ARE PERSECUTED. Yet in 83% of nations where the majority of the population are Muslims, there is systematic government persecution of Christians. (See "Religious Freedom in the Majority Islamic Countries" in the Resources section below.) This persecution includes imposing the death penalty for sharing the Christian faith with a Muslim; national laws prohibiting conversion from Islam to Christianity; destruction of churches; and murder or expulsion of Christian missionaries. Even in the few predominantly Muslim countries where the government does not openly participate in the persecution, it ignores and even encourages illegal persecution by Muslims against Christians.
Remember this one?
February 19, 2006
From the BBC - sixteen people have been killed in northern Nigeria during protests by Muslims over cartoons!. A Catholic Priest and 3 children are among the dead!
The AP is reporting that 15 churches were burned in the mainly Muslim region. One group threw a tyre around one man, poured gas on him and set him ablaze," and the rioting Muslims stormed through the streets for three hours before police restored order.
Most of the dead were Christians beaten to death on the streets by the rioters
"Truthfully your condeming of our faith would probably have you warned, and if you persisted, would have consequences, of which i am not sure. But there have been cases where people have been put to death for MALICIOUSLY harming the image of our noble master Muhammad, the best creation of God. But you fail to see that islam means peace, just as when we meet each other and say 'assalamu alaikum' 'peace be upon you' to our brothers. We are a tolerant religion, and our communities have and still have many faiths still practicing their own religions in islamic land. From the time of the prophet up until today."
The preceding quote was received via e-mail from a Muslim. Notice that he says Islam is a religion of peace, yet that there would be "consequences" for me in my condemnation of Islam. He then mentions how people have been killed for harming the image of Mohammed. Quite frankly, Mohammed damages his own image when he marries multiple women, advocates lying, 1 and spreads his religion by the sword.
Nevertheless, is Islam a religion of peace? Many of its advocates say that it is. Let's see what the Qur'an actually says.
- The Qur'an tells muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surahs) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.
- Fight for Allah: "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers, (Quran 2:191).
- Muslims are to battle for Allah: "Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak," (Quran 4:76).
- Kill those against Islam: "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter," (Quran 5:33).
- Beheading: "When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. 13That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment," (Quran 8:12).
- Allah urges war: "O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand," (Quran 8:65).
- Slay non-muslims: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).
- Allah urges war: "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination," (Quran 9:73).
- Allah urges war: "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)," (Quran 9:123).
- Allah urges killing: "...the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist... 61Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering. 62(Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah, (Quran 33:60-62).
- Beheading: "Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens..." (Quran 47:4).
- Allah loves those who fight for him: "Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).
As you can see, the Qur'an definitely teaches that it's people are to fight for the cause of Islam. This list of verses is important because they are within the holy book of Islam. What are we to conclude if a Muslim is to take the Quran seriously? Is he not obligated to slay non-Muslims, to go to war, to kill those against Islam, etc.? Isn't this what the verses are teaching? Yes, they are and this is the source of Islamic Terrorism.
In Islam, there is no guarantee of salvation except in one instance, dying in Jihad. Jihad is the struggle, the battle against those who would oppose Islam and what Islam stands for. This is very important because in the Muslim religion, there is no guarantee of salvation. Please consider the following verses:
Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy, 7Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,- 9Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit. (Surah 101:6-9)
In Islam, there is no assurance that the Muslim will be forgiven of his sins. As you can see, the Quran teaches a system of works righteousness. Therefore, no Muslim can ever know whether or not he has done enough good in order to please Allah. This is a burden that many Muslims do not like to bear.
If we can see that the Islamic system of salvation based upon works cannot guarantee salvation, but fighting in jihad can, and we could see why Muslims terrorists would be eager to die (and take others with them) for the cause of their religion. It is the only way they can be guaranteed paradise. It is this fundamental principle in Islam that encourages terrorism.
- "Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value)." (4:74, Yusifali).
- "Allah's Apostle said, "Allah guarantees (to the person who carries out Jihad in His Cause and nothing compelled him to go out but Jihad in His Cause and the belief in His Word) that He will either admit him into Paradise (Martyrdom) or return him with reward or booty he has earned to his residence from where he went out," (Hadith Vol. 9, Book 93, # 555).
Do Muslims practice the Qur'an principle of killing non Muslims? Yes they do. Following is a list of some articles that you can read a demonstrate some of the actions taken by Moslems in different parts of the world.
- Muslims torture Christian to death
- Muslims slaughter 600 Christians
- Killing Christians and burn down churches
- Muslims slaughtering Christians in the Sudan
- Islam killing Christians
- Killing Infidels
- Killing by beheading is Islamic
Since Islam teaches that the entire world is to be subjected to its laws, we need to prepare ourselves to withstand the future attacks motivated from the Quran that teaches killing in subjection of the unbelievers. We Christians need to be in prayer for the Muslims so that they would come to know the truth of who Jesus is and follow his peaceful ways, instead of promoting Islam by the sword.
- 1. Muhammad advocates lying: "Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him [Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf]?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it," (Hadith Vol. 5, Book 59, #369). Go here to check this for yourself: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/059.sbt.html
What is happening to us? The Democrats in association with ACORN have destroyed the banking industry and the mortgage system and have begun bankrupting and taking control of the auto industry. They want to add several layers of bureaucracy to the medical system and give everyone "free" healthcare that would probably destroy the economy that even now is barely scuffling along.
Democrats seem intent upon destroying our nation and RINOs exist that have helped them in the process.
Look around you, what do you see? Neighbors losing their jobs. Stocks losing value, retirement funds drying up, houses abandoned, for sale signs in unmowed yards.
Cash for Clunkers???!!! A system to remove good vehicles that poorer families could afford from the marketplace while selling new cars to the small percentage of well-off folks who can buy them.
I checked. My 2000 Chrysler Town and Country van would have maxed out the "cash for clunkers" trade-in allowance. But I have kept it in top shape and probably will get another 100,000 miles out of it. I could probably sell it for four thousand dollars to someone right now at a minimum. It has real value to a family with the need for good transportation. But cash for clunkers would have destroyed the vehicle in a very stupid way (first you destroy the engine, so then you cannot even drive it into a car carrier to move it to a junk yard so then it must be individually towed!) and basically thrown the value of the vehicle away. And where did that money come from, that $4,500 cash for clunker allowance? You and me.
The old 1994 van I traded in when I bought the 2000 van would also have qualifed for cash for clunkers, despite the fact that it would not really be worth even one grand!
Read below for what may be the "dumbest government program ever!"
- A few billion dollars worth of wealth was destroyed. About 750,000 cars, many of which could have provided consumer value for many years, were thrown in the trash. Suppose each clunker was worth $3,000 at a guess, that would mean that the government destroyed $2.25 billion of value.
- Low-income families, who tend to buy used cars, were harmed because the clunkers program will push up used car prices.
But the real reason it’s the dumbest program ever:
- The auto industry received a short-term “sugar high” at the expense of lower future sales when the program is over. The program apparently boosted sales by about 750,000 cars this year, but that probably means that sales over the next few years will be about 750,000 lower. The program probably further damaged the longer-term prospects of auto dealers and automakers by diverting their attention from market fundamentals in the scramble for federal cash.
How many people bought cars that would have bought them soon anyway as they tired of their gas guzzlers? The better question will be how many didn’t. Whether Obama realizes it or not, people have economic and style incentive to trade up on a regular basis. In this case, Obama may have distorted the curve to entice people to do so now, but that just means that those consumers will not be in the market for a vehicle in the near-to-midterm future. It didn’t create sales; it just speeded them up.
Cash for Clunkers illustrates how the Obama administration does things - big, expensive, causing no pain to rich people, hurting the poor.
When the bottom of the economy drops out, the poor suffer and the middle class begins to join their ranks. But the rich (like Obama) just keep on keeping on.
Meanwhile I am waiting for the administration to rename the White House The Politiburo. They proposed and voted in a racist to the Supreme Court. They have a "Diversity Czar" who wants to stifle free speech by bringing back the (un)fairness doctrine.
The Science Czar is a nutcase!
John Holdren, Obama’s Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet
This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise since the lefty “science” people cling to whatever propganda is popular. Today it’s “global warming” which should put an end to human progress and will control what kind of cars we drive, etc. - until we can barely afford to eat.
Both. It’s the Messiah’s ObamaEnviroNazi, John Holdren; the Science Czar, who could theoretically be one of the Science blog loons. Read the rest here.
Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens.
The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?
Free speech and after that just plain freedom is at stake in America!
The Obama Administration ran on HOPE and CHANGE. Well, they have succeeding in CHANGING HOPE INTO DESPAIR!
Want to see a chick in a bikini?
Obama's Hope and Change are as hot and inviting as this one:
Of course, the Obamites are still threatening the poor and hungry with Cap and Trade but the Washington Post is not on the bandwagon:
One Cheer for WaPo’s Abandonment of Cap and Trade
Put simply, Waxman-Markey is a mess. The longer Americans examine the cap-and-trade bill before Congress, the worse it looks. It picks winners and losers. It’s filled with special favors doled out, on the one hand, to rent-seeking corporations who sought competitive edges not through better service to the public but through political favors, and, on the other hand, to politicians whose votes were, quite frankly, for sale.
Will cap and trade even work? The European experience suggests it won’t work. It fails to yield a stable and predictable price for carbon, which is essential if businesses are to make long-term investments relative to it. It hasn’t brought European emissions down.
The Washington Post’s call to switch from cap and trade to a straightforward carbon tax is therefore, so far as it goes, welcome. It makes much better economic sense than cap and trade.
But this isn’t the time for opponents of cap and trade to fold their hands in smug relief and say, “Okay, bring on the carbon tax instead.”
Why not? Because the best reason to oppose cap and trade was not that it was economically inefficient and riddled with pitfalls, but that its purported rationale (lost sight of in the Washington sausage making) was to fight global warming by reducing carbon dioxide emissions. Scientific study after study after study after study after study after study has confirmed that carbon dioxide’s effect on global temperature is only about one-sixth that claimed by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (let alone by extremists like Al Gore and James Hansen) and that solar cycles, cosmic cycles, and planetary oceanic and atmospheric cycles, not human emissions of carbon dioxide or any other greenhouse gases, control global climate.
That means we have nothing to fear from carbon dioxide emissions and much to gain from their enhancement of plant growth (and hence crop yields) all over the world. It also means reducing emissions will have no significant effect on future global temperature. Even the 0.09 degree C reduction (itself undetectable and with no biological/ecological effect) calculated from successful implementation of Waxman-Markey must be cut to one-sixth: 0.015 degree C.
Reducing emissions won’t work. It won’t help us. It will hurt us.
Environmental lobbies and others committed to growing government have repeatedly used the tactic of first trying for extreme legislation and then settling for something less extreme--but still a step in the preferred direction. Now is not the time--if it ever was--to cave in to such incrementalism. The problem with CO2 emission reduction legislation isn’t just that it’s extreme. It’s that it’s wrong. It doesn’t just go too far in a good direction. It goes in the wrong direction.
Other than that, everything is just fine...
Santa Rosa County School District clerical assistant Michelle Winkler has had her day and court and has come out victorious. Winkler was accused of violating a court order that banned school officials from participating in religious activities on campus before, during, and after school hours when she asked her husband who is not employed by the school district to offer prayer at an event.
Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver seems surprised why the matter even made it to court. “And in fact in this case, Michelle Winkler was at an event after school at a Naval facility, off site, that was privately sponsored,” he explains.
Staver, whose firm represented Winkler, says the American Civil Liberties Union told the media going into the hearing that they had a rock-solid case. But after seven-and-a-half hours, the judge found that Winkler was not in violation of the court order — and that the court order was vague and did not specify as to what constituted a school-sponsored religious activity.
As the Christian attorney puts it: “The wheels came off the ACLU’s steamroller.”