At least he isn't bowing to them this time...unless you mean figuratively, that is.
- It is time for the "Flyover" people to make a stand, draw a line in the sand and say, "This is where I stop. My back is against the wall!"
- Socialist Fascism threatens to destroy our nation from the top down.
- We need to take the country back from the bottom up.
- Recycle Congress and make your voices heard!!!
- Join a Tea Party group of some kind, go to meetings, identify worthwhile candidates, quit giving to party organizations but support individuals of worth instead.
- Support the Constitution not the politicians. Tell the Elephant and the Donkey to go back to the zoo because from now on we are electing Patriots!!!
My friend Loboinok pointed this out to me:
No further! Christians draw battle line in culture war
Declaration warns of civil disobedience over life, marriage, religious libertyExcerpt:
"Over 150 Orthodox, Catholic and evangelical Christian leaders have signed the Manhattan Declaration, a pledge in defense of life, religious liberty and traditional marriage, a line in the sand of the culture war warning that Christians will resort to civil disobedience if necessary rather than retreat from these three moral principles.
"The Manhattan Declaration is a wake-up
According to ManhattanDeclaration.org, over 47,000 others in the last few days have added their signatures to the list of 152 Christian leaders who have committed to the pledge.
The website states that the declaration calls upon all fellow citizens to join in defending "fundamental truths about justice and the common good," namely:
- The sanctity of human life
- The dignity of marriage as the conjugal union of husband and wife
- The rights of conscience and religious liberty.
"Inasmuch as these truths are foundational to human dignity and the wellbeing of society, they are inviolable and nonnegotiable," the website states. "Because they are increasingly under assault from powerful forces in our culture, we are compelled today to speak out forcefully in their defense, and to commit ourselves to honoring them fully no matter what pressures are brought upon us and our institutions to abandon or compromise them."
Then go look for like-minded people in your area and get to work!