I would like to thank Piltdown Superman and Stormbringer for the work done on those blogs and the hat tip goes for keeping it real!
Notice the references to the dual dumb-squared ideas of Panspermia in the following posts?
Darwinists don't want to talk about Abiogenesis...except when they do!
David Attenborough is REALLY off-the-wall about beginnings!
He is the gift that keeps on giving!
Stormbringer introduces the video, below:
Anyway, another article on Evidences for a Young Earth for today and back to fossils tomorrow. The key word here is "evidence!" The more we learn about the Solar System and Earth and organisms and life and information and the Universe, the more the evidence points to God.
1. Galaxies wind themselves up too fast
2. Comets disintegrate too quickly
3. Not enough mud on the sea floor
4. Not enough sodium in the sea
5. The Earth’s magnetic field is decaying too fast
6. Many strata are too tightly bent
7. Injected sandstone shortens geologic ‘ages’
8. Fossil radioactivity shortens geologic ‘ages’ to a few years
9. Helium in the wrong places
10. Not enough stone age skeletons
11. Agriculture is too recent
12. History is too short
Don't miss the Helium article!!!