I owe a great debt to Dr. Henry Morris. As a new Christian with many years of schooling and studying and working in the field searching for fossils and artifacts, I read through the New Testament twice soon after becoming born again at age 26. I had left a life of drugs, alcohol and general rowdiness behind and was trying to learn more about the Great God I had hoped and suspected was there all along. He was certainly patient as I tried to find anything else BUT Jesus Christ, the Savior. Eventually He was able to get my attention and all the pieces fit together for me.
- Evolution does not fit the evidence of the rocks.
- Evolution does not fit what we see in organisms today.
- Evolution cannot be seen to occur and has never been observed.
- If Evolution with long ages is true, Adam and Eve were mythical and Jesus was a liar.
- If Jesus was a liar, then He could not be Savior and we are without hope, dead in sins.
- But Jesus preached that the Flood, Adam and Eve and man/woman marriage were true. He was in fact the Son of God who formed Adam by hand and breaths life into him.
- Jesus was there, He is an eyewitness, He should know.
Paleontologists, operating under the assumption that earth’s strata represent millions or billions of years, have not looked for fresh tissues within fossilized remains. But fresh biological material within some fossils has been there all along and is being continually discovered, despite the protests of biochemists that it should not exist.
Molecules such as proteins, pigments, and DNA—as well as intact cells and, in some cases, cells still grouped together in tissues—have been found in fossils that are supposedly millions of years old. Whole organisms are sealed in amber deposits, and over a thousand still-living kinds of microbes have been extracted from them.
Fresh tissues and living cells cannot possibly be millions of years old, and they constitute some of the strongest evidence for the young world that the Bible describes.