Anyway, the censorship and nastiness of the Nazis and the Soviets has not diappeared, it is alive and well in the world of Darwinism. Evidence and observed science means little or nothing but the preservation of the Darwinist Mythology is of the utmost importance. Evil is alive and well in the world of science...on the Darwin side...
On the Origin of the Controversy Over Biological Information New Perspectives
By Casey Luskin...August 19,2013
Available on Amazon now ... Published by World Scientific
Fall of 2009: Springer Invites William Dembski to Submit a Book Proposal
- (A) Do nothing, because it's not his place to try to censor those he disagrees with, especially interfering when his opponents have a good-faith contract with a major book publisher, or
- (B) Mount a public campaign to pressure, bully, and embarrass Springer into cancelling publication of the book.
- "The standard explanation for the origin of biological information is that it arises exclusively through the mutation/selection process. However,there are many theoretical problems with this classic view."
- "[B]eneficial mutations that are unambiguous (not deleterious at any level), and useful (subject to natural selection), must be extremely rare."
- "[C]urrent models of evolutionary genetics yield implausible explanations of macroevolution in the available time."
- "[T]here are very fundamental problems with the standing theory of how biological information arises."
- "I present a side by side comparison of design principles observed in the cell and in computer architecture. ... This model predicts thatdesign principles that have been shown to work well in computation will also exist within the cell."
- "[A] growing number of biologists have argued that the unexpected genetic diversity of life revealed by genome sequencing, and widespread phylogenetic anomalies among microbial taxa, have brought about 'the death of Darwin's tree.'"
- "[T]his poses a challenge to ... Neo-Darwinian theory."
- "[T]he optimization of the SCT [Standard Codon Table] has its origin in external intelligence rather than in the adaptive selection of earlier codes."
- "He is also the author of several books, including Charles Hodge's Critique of Darwinism, Icons of Evolution and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design, and he is the co-author (with William Dembski) of The Design of Life."
- He "is a philosopher of biology who has been involved in the intelligent design debate internationally for over two decades."
- "He is currently a Fellow of the Discovery Institute"
- "[H]e is now a Senior Research Fellow at the Discovery Institute"
- "His studies on molecular machines and nucleic acids have resulted in over 25 technical papers, book chapters and submitted patents, which have been cited nearly 1000 times and have provided further evidence for design in nature."
- "He is currently also a Senior Fellow with the Center for Science and Culture, Discovery Institute, Seattle, WA. He has held National Science Foundation graduate and postdoctoral fellowships. He has published articles in mathematics, philosophy, and theology journals and is the author/editor of more than a dozen books. In The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities (Cambridge University Press, 1998)..."
- "In his career he has authored over 40 technical papers and two books, Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution and The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism, which argue that living system at the molecular level are best explained as being the result of deliberate intelligent design."
- Nick Matzke charged that the editors are "cranks" who "slither."
- Matzke's Panda's Thumb followers claimed those involved with the volume are "mendacious intellectual pornographers" who create "deceptive publications," and are guilty of "dishonesty."
- PZ Myers called the contributors "pathetic," leading his followers to accuse the editors of "gaming the system," promoting an "incredible bit of lies," and working with the "Dishonesty Institute" to "bring the manure."
- Critics even claimed they got the Biological Information: New Perspectives volume listed on Amazon under the category "mendacious intellectual porn."
- First, they (the book editors) knew they had satisfied all of the terms of the publication contract with Springer, but now Springer was undertaking an 11th-hour "peer review" -- which Springer had already had months to conduct, a review that was not authorized by the contract -- likely for the sole purpose of intentionally scuttling the book.
- Second, Springer had the apparent power to delay the outcome of the "review" and publication of the book as long as they wanted, and the editors feared Springer would stonewall for many months.
- First, the editors submit a detailed book proposal to Springer. Springer then has the right to review that book proposal, which they did (as Merkel-Sobotta acknowledged, "the initial proposal for the book was peer-reviewed by two independent reviewers"). Springer then has the right, based upon their detailed examination of the book proposal and response from the reviewers, to make a determination on whether it wants to offer the authors a book contract.
- We already know that Springer should have been fully aware, from the book proposal it received, that the book would criticize neo-Darwinian evolution, and that some chapters would even argue for intelligent design and/or be written by leading figures in the ID movement. We also know that after reading the book proposal, Springer offered the authors a contract, which both parties signed.
- At this stage, the ball was in the authors' court. They must then provide a book manuscript whose form, content, and size conforms to the book proposal, and also Springer's formatting requirements, and any other "agreed stipulations." That's exactly what paragraph 2 of the contract, quoted above, requires.
- And guess what? That's exactly what the authors provided.
- Since Springer had reviewed and accepted the book proposal,
- And since the manuscript provided by the authors conformed exactly to the what the book proposal said the book would be, and the authors found additional contributors for the self-organization section (as Springer requested),
- And since the manuscript unambiguously satisfied the any and all other "agreed stipulations,"
- Therefore, the authors performed their end of the contract,
- And therefore Springer was obligated to perform its obligations under the contract and publish the book.
A peak under the hood of Darwinists and their real nature. Censors, bullies, propagandists anti-science, anti-God and certainly NOT people who represent the ideals of real science. This disgraceful look at the world of Darwinist peer review and the nature of those who control the money and power in the 21st Century clues you in to the thinking of the Darwinist. Truth is of no concern, just the continuance of the propaganda. Those who dare question the ruling paradigm are threatened and silenced.
Do you want to be lumped in with such behavior? It is typical. This is the world of so-called science in the 21st Century. Bet you thought the Dark Ages were over, huh? Nope. As long as there are dark hearts in positions of power this kind of idiocy will continue.