Search This Blog

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Piltdown Superman - Here he comes to save the day!!! Er, or is that Mighty Mouse?

Piltdown came softly to my blogspot today
makings things so easy as I find my way
out of  Obamacare prison where I don't want to stay
I think he will start really soon and it could be today

I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile I tell you right now
He will be good and I know it, so in awhile
I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile

you will get used to his prose and I know it
you'll like his style
he can be cool and I know it so in awhile
you'll be a fan or a troll and they both make me smile

I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile
he might make you smile
any trick in the book to show truth is  surely worthwhile

I have made my mind up he's staying for awhile

(Sung to the tune of "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan Leitch)

1 comment:

Piltdown Superman said...

Oh, please. (snicker)

Radar flatters this mighty moose. My style in these matters is to write an introduction, do an excerpt and link to the rest of the article. Sometimes I actually write things. I offered to help out hate to see Radaractive being dormant, and have something submitted for his approval.