Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Pray for me

It has become apparent after my recent illness that I am not getting any better. I feel like a 90 year-old-man in terms of energy levels. My wife has convinced me to go in for further testing. For those of you who pray, I would appreciate your prayers. I need to be vigorous as I was previously, able to play tennis and volleyball with my kids and friends and live a semi-normal life. Right now I cannot walk a block without feeling worn out!

Stay tuned for the coming Carnival posts, and also I am ready to get into the creation/evolution discussions and etc. after the Carnival!

7 comments:

creeper said...

Aw man, that sucks. I wish you the best, Radar. Hope you get better.

brian said...

Hope you feel better. I've had CFS for almost 10 years, I know what you are going through.

Good luck with the carnival.

loboinok said...

In progress radar.

highboy said...

Your in my prayers radar.

Anonymous said...

Get yourself to the hospital ASAP and feel better. The Internet is not as interesting with you incapacitated.

-scohen

Juggling Mother said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hawkeye® said...

Hope you're feeling better now. Either way, prayers goin' up.

Regards...