I've been attempting to post once a week here to help out Radar. My preferred day is Wednesday, but with various difficulties that I will not divulge, plus being busy in other areas (including an interview), I'll give this quick post. There is one scheduled for Saturday, August 30, 2014.
Briefly, an anonymous whiner was complaining about the way I post things. (Some people are desperate to find any excuse to demonize people, especially under cover of anonymity, but never mind about that now.) S/he does not deserve a detailed, personal response, but I do have something that I posted on our Facebook Page:
While I do write some articles myself, most of those are other (smarter) people's work. This [Facebook Page] is not a link mill where any old thing from a creation science organization is posted. I read the featured articles (well, read at some of the more difficult ones) to select things for you, the viewing audience. The format is generally Introduction, Excerpt, Link to finish reading. Those intros have a couple of purposes: First, so the search engines do not penalize the site I link to site and mine by regarding them as duplicates, and also, I often have material that I want to add that may supplement the linked article.Mmmkay, Skippy?
Here are some of the things I've been writing as full articles and not posts this month:
- This one is for Christians, as a guest post: "Love and Strength: Responding to Unbelievers and Dealing with Secondary Doctrinal Issues"
- Primarily for Christians, "The Increase of Christian Persecution"
- Also for Christians, "Bad Pairings and Sharing the Gospel"
- A serious warning for Christians, "A Cult on Facebook Claiming to be Creationist"
- "Standing Firm for Creation Science Despite Opposition"
- "Makes a Compelling Case" (with bonus Bugs Bunny cartoon)