Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What is Creation and Evolution and Who Cares? Part 11!

We are getting close to the end of the Ian Juby series.  For those of you who have kept up, you have learned a LOT about how Creation Science works...using evidence to try to understand origins as well as conducting tests in real time on things that can be tested.   Unlike Darwinism, which either makes up something or pretends that their ignorance on a subject will be filled in later as they charge evidence-free towards a conclusion.





3 comments:

Leticia said...

I wish every single person would take the time to review this series.

I know it took a lot of work and time to do this.

At least I know and believe my God is the Creator of all.

Jon W said...

"I wish every single person would take the time to review this series"

Most of us have more important things to do with our time.

"Watching the grass grow" ranks high on the list.

Anonymous said...

When the series is finished, I'll give it a good and thorough fisking.

-- creeper