Darwinism and Secular Humanism. The HMS Censorship is steaming full speed ahead.

Censorship of Christians has already begun. Yes, here in the USA! 



On this blog I let commenters say whatever they like as long as their language is appropriate for all ages.   No profanity and you can express your opinion whether you agree or disagree with me.   So it was interesting to find myself being (apparently) censored this week on a page that supposedly is intended to bring about dialogue.   I honestly tried to log back in and reply to the person who replied to me when I pointed out glaring errors in the article that was supposed to start a debate.   So yesterday and again this morning and then this afternoon I tried to be allowed to post my reply without success.   Glitch?  Maybe.  But it feels like censorship.   

I have been posting as radarbinder for years and yet now I am blocked?  I cannot even get them to admit I exist now.   I gave them the nickname I use (and had just used for my first comment) AND email address and they were both rejected.   I copied their message to me below:


Sorry, radarbinder is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address.

User account | The Nation

Request a New Password


I will give you the story and you can draw your conclusions.   

Thought Police at work

Karl Priest alerted me to an article written on The Nation in a section entitled "Subject To Debate."   I will present the article, which I considered a good example of contemptuous ignorance.  The writer probably knows little or nothing about the science involved.   But I will give you the entire article, my reply to the article, a reply to my reply and then the counter to the argument which I tried to post.   As always, the article is fully attributed and linked so you can go there and read it fully for yourself. 

I will simply relate what has happened, another source of information (me) censored by Darwinists and evidently out of fear?

I posted a comment after reading this slanted hit-piece of an article with my Disqus login.   Then some guy commented on my comment, dismissing what I had said with an argument that did not address the issue and in fact was woefully ineffective and irrelevant blather rather than a retort.   So I put in an answer to his lame response and...I was not allowed to answer.   The site rejected my login.  I tried several times to login in order to respond but I was denied every time.   I waited a few hours and tried again.   Nope!   Then I tried earlier today.   No.   Finally I tried just before writing this blog post.  Still locked out.   I conclude that the people running the site are censoring me.   Never happened to me before in many years of blogging and commenting and writing.  So I will not only post the article, my first comment, the so-called retort and then what I tried to post as an answer, I will take the liberty of inserting remarks between the paragraphs since the site has decided to keep me from answering in their venue. 



The article, with comments by me now in between the paragraphs and then the actual comment I made, the empty retort and finally the answer that I was blocked from posting.   You can clearly see from the color of the typeface which portions are my comments and which are from the author and site, which are fully attributed.   As usual, I do tend to use blue to highlight quoted sections as is my style on this blog.

First, the article.   My comments being made now on my blog are interspersed within the article.   The one comment I was allowed to make and the follow-up that was blocked are below the article in this color.

"What's the Matter With Creationism?